Waste, fraud and abuse
Please let us know about suspected waste, fraud or abuse of services paid for by Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York. Some examples are:
- Billing for services you didn’t receive.
- Someone using your identity to receive services
Email this information to us at email@example.com. Please provide as many details as possible about the suspected fraud — tell us who, what, where, when, why and how, including:
- The full name of the suspected member or provider.
- The name of the facility or practice where the suspected waste, fraud or abuse took place.
- The provider or member’s address.
- The provider or member’s telephone number.
- Any information about the suspected member or provider.
- The date the suspected fraud took place.
Please also provide your contact information so we can reach out to you if we have questions. Please provide:
- Your full name.
- Your address.
- Your telephone number.
- Your email address.
Your identity will be protected to the extent allowed. Thank you for helping Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York’s efforts to find waste, fraud and abuse.
Want to learn more? Visit www.fighthealthcarefraud.com.